martes, 19 de febrero de 2013
martes, 15 de enero de 2013
The pictures are from last Saturday in my grandparent´s house, where I spend a beautiful day with my family. My cousin Victoria and I felt in a hippie mood so we made this nice flower power-inspired photoshoot. The headband I´m wearing was made by me, as well as the buckle my cousin has.
I´ll be posting a video soon about this wonderful summer day :)
See you soon!
martes, 8 de enero de 2013
I spent the first day of the year (which was like a week ago) at my grandparents house. I had some time to take a few shots, although I was kind of bored because my cousin was spendig her holidays with her mom.
Aaanyway, I just hope this year I can keep my mind in peace, as it is my last year of high school and I will be surely taking my First Certificate exam in English.
See you soon!
The Beatles t-shirt: Vitalogy
watch: Ona Saez
viernes, 4 de enero de 2013
Favorite beauty product: Nivea Soft humectant cream
Favorite shoes: Vans
Favourite jewel: Green onix pendant (also bought during my holidays)
martes, 1 de enero de 2013
- I would like many of the phrases here to become my new year´s resolutions. To begin with, I promised myself that during 2013 I would make little notes every time good things happenedto me, so by this time next year I will have many interesting notes to read. I think it´s a cool idea and it´s nice to write about good stuff that happen, it also makes you think about little things that happen which we don´t usually pay attention to. Then there is a list of things worth living for, which is also very interesting to read (I´m gonna put it in another post) because, as I said before, there are so many little and beautiful things that happen all the time and we do not notice them.
- Something I really want to do this 2013 (or should I say “repeat”) is travelling and seeing new places. I´m already starting the new year travelling as I am going on holidays in January.
- One of my new year´s resolutions is to start harmonica lessons. In my opinion the harmonica is a great instrument and not that popular in my country. I would be glad if I could at least manage to play some Beatles or Zeppelin songs haha.
- “Doing what you like is freedom, liking what you do is happiness” simply that. If you can combine what you like and what you do then you are happy, simple as it sounds. I could spend hours talking about that but maybe I´ll leave it for another post. For the moment I just want this to be my motto.
- Going out rollerskating with friends is one of the activities I want to do more often this new year (if I could only find one nice place to ride near my house haha). I really hope things like this to make me feel more free and relaxed although I´m still in the middle of the crazyness of the city.
- Happiness is like a butterfly, I´ve read, the more you chase it the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things it will come and sit softly on your shoulder. So true, and so easy to apply in real life. “It´s all in the mind” said George Harrison.
So, that is basically a graphic that shows some of the things that I want for my 2013. I chose this things because they are probably things I couldn´t get or I couldn´t accomplish during 2012. During this year I ´ve realized a few things about life and freedom, so after a while thinking about the things I want and the things I don´t like for my life I got to the point in which I agree that the best things in life are free, and also that you can feel free no matter where you are or what you do. So, the principle bussiness in life is to enjoy it, right? but, enjoy every moment, even the little ones, because those ones make your happiness too.
I´m Michelle, I´m 17 years old. I live in Buenos Aires-Argentina, and I love my country, it has so many beautiful places to visit. I love art in all its possible forms. Writing stories and poems is one of my favourite hobbies, also making videos (you can visit my youtube channel), reading and spending time with family or friends.
In this blog I´m gonna make reviews of poducts, restaurants, food; I´m gonna tell you about the places I visit in my country (in case you ever get the chance to come), the activities I do, recepies and any other thing that interests me.