lunes, 24 de marzo de 2014

February-March: So many things have been going on

February and March have been truly madness for me. As soon as I came back home from the amazing holidays with my boyfriend and my family, I had to start college. Getting used to the idea was really hard for me, and I spent most of the time studying and complaining about having to study. 
Basically, that´s what February was all about for me, sadly. 


 I took some shots of the train station and one side of the biggest building that is part of this university (aka UNLA).

 Such an amazing view from this bridge.


This is a shot of the church where my youngest cousin was baptized last Saturday.


 The next day, I went with my mom to a pastries supplies fair in the capital.



After A LOT of studying and coffee (way too much coffee, I seriously needed to avoid naps), I finally took the entrance exams at university. I must confess I was so relieved after those exams because I spent almost a month and a half totally devoted to studying and I was really sure that I had done everything right.
So luckily I had one week off before knowing the test results, so I spent it making some art in my scrapbook, playing video games and watching Game of Thrones! which has just became my favourite series ever.



Last Friday I woke up early just to take a train with my mom and go shopping to the capital (aka Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, I just say "the capital" or "CABA" to make it short). Luckily we found some really nice things like this gorgeous cats t-shirt! I must say I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it at the shop window.

This are a few of my other purchases:

To the moon and back t-shirt.

Yeah, all of them are black, and I also got a black sweatshirt and a black long skirt. There was only one exception for a lovely pair of green jeans.

This wine-kind of colour is my new favorite.




Yesterday I had one of my friends baby shower party and these are the lovely cupcakes that my mom and I made for her party. which by the way was a total surprise organized by me and my friends.




 So now that I FINALLY got into college, it will be even crazier for me (actually, I start tomorrow so no more vacation for me). I just hope I can keep doing things to free my mind from the routine.

Michelle